What You Will Learn...
How Does It Work?
- Three coaching modules run over 6 weeks to help you stop yelling at your children and become the type of mum you want to be
- Run through a private Facebook group and online membership site with mums going through the program together
- Short and easy to follow videos & activities
- Weekly worksheets & summary
- Heather is an active facilitator of the program and is in the group coaching, supporting and encouraging discussions
- Weekly check-in Facebook Live videos - Addressing course material or whatever is important to attendees (always recorded!)
- Email access to Heather for extra guidance and support
When Does It Run?
We get started on the Monday 5th of March!
Heather has always had a passion for helping people improve their lives and has been involved in taking care of others since she was 16. This passion for helping others led her to a career as a Registered Nurse.
Her life changed forever, however, after having two babies and becoming a single mum. What she experienced first-hand is what many other mums were also facing. She noticed how the other mums weren’t really enjoying the experience of motherhood either. How they often felt exhausted, overworked, resentful and unhappy.
Dissatisfied with the traditional medical model of psychotherapy and counselling for post-natal and parental depression, she felt the need to develop a different method for mums to achieve their motherhood goals and to regain their lost happiness.
She began training as a Life Coach and Master NLP Practitioner. This invaluable training led her to create a new programme for mums, Blissed Out Mums. The programme takes a holistic approach to parenting, incorporating the mum’s needs as well as their children.
As a parenting coach, she works directly with mums to help develop their parenting skills: She teaches them how to become a calm and patient parent, how to apply gentle and respectful parenting techniques, and how to effectively communicate with their children instead of yelling.
She also teaches mums about the importance of self-care and why their own health and welfare is essential for becoming the wonderful mums they want to be.